- Wendell Chicken Barbeque-04/06/14 (Noon til sold out) Eden Methodist Church
- Lazy H Horsesale & Spring Firecracker Show: 04/11-04/13-The Fairgrounds in Hamburg, NY
- Newell Faulkner American Legion Post 880-5th Annual Gun Raffle: 05/03/14 (4 pm to 9pm)-Legion Grounds
- Newell Faulkner American Legion Post 880-Sweepstake Fundraiser: 05/04/14-(4 pm) Legion Grounds
- Training our Youth
- Thank you to those who Serve Our Country,
- More News and Highlights
The Town of Eden is a rural community, predominently agriculture and is centrally located in Western New York, 18 miles South of Buffalo and 12 miles from Lake Erie. The Town occupies about 40 square miles. The Town's population is approximately 8,500. Major traffic routes consist of U.S. Route 62, and U.S. Route 75, as well as an exit off of the New York State Thruway (exit 57a - Eden/Evans Center Angola).