- Fridays, Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30
- Fridays, Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 at 11:00 a.m.--Family Story Time
- Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 12:30 p.m.- Lunchtime Ladies Discussion Group: American Heiresses"
- Friday, Sept. 16 at 1:00 p.m.-- Cookbook Club
- Saturday, Sept. 17 at 10 a.m.-- Super Saturday Morning Movie
- Monday, Sept. 26 at 2:00 p.m.--Monday Movie Musical Matinee
- Note: October 1 is deadline for grant applications for the Eden Community Foundation. Details at the Foundation's website: www.edencommunityfoundation.org
- Saturday, October 8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.-- Welch Farm Museum Fall Farm Festival
- Bash for Cash - Nov 12th, 2016 -
- Music on Mainstreet - starts Tuesday, June 28th until August 30th @ 7 PM Front Lawn of Eden Elementary School, click on link for details !
- Senior Survey - Stay Fit Dining Program in Eden
Through the efforts of Active Citizens for Eden Seniors (ACES) and St. John's Community Church, Erie County Senior Services is considering placement of a Stay Fit Dining Program in Eden. The proposed Eden location is at St John's Community Church.
- Link: Survey for Stay Fit Dining Program
- CodeRed Community Notification Enrollment
- Eden-North Collins Food Pantry located at Holy Spirit Church Hall, 2005 Halley Rd., North Collins, NY
- E- Waste Recycling List: Electronics
- SBA Opens Disaster Loan Outreach Centers: Loan link: Disaster News
The Eden Town Hall will be closing at 12:00 p.m. (noon) on September 1, 2016.
Eden library upcoming events listed below. Please call for further details: 992-4028.
at 10:30 a.m.--Toddler Time Story Hour
sponsored by the Boys & Girls Club of Eden
Those without Internet access may call the Town of Eden Supervisor's Office (716-992-3408), Monday through Friday, (8AM-4PM) to supply their information over the phone. Required information includes first and last name, street address (physical address, no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code and primary phone number, additional phone numbers can be entered as well.
The data collected will only be used for emergency notification purposes." Questions should be directed to the Town of Eden's Supervisor's Office at 716-992-3408 or visit the Frequently Asked Questions on Code Red Notification for the Town of Eden Community
Alzheimer Caregiver Respite Program
Active Citizens for Eden Seniors has teamed up with the Eden United Methodist Church to offer a Alzheimer Caregiver Respite Program here in Eden. Following the format set up by the Hamburg United Methodist church 5 years ago the Eden program is free to anyone who is caring for a loved one with dementia. The program is designed to give caregivers a few hours of free time to take care of their own needs while trained volunteers care for their loved one providing activities such as crafts, games, light exercise, music and a healthy lunch. The program has over 30 trained volunteers and cares for 5-10 guests each session. The Eden program is one of three in the area offering its program from 10:30 to 2:30 on the third Wednesday of every month at the Eden United Methodist Church, 2820 East Church Street in Eden. Those interested in the Eden program can contact Kevin Karstedt at 992-2248 to sign up a loved one or to volunteer to help.
When:The 3rd Wednesday of each month
Time:10:30 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.
Where:Eden United Methodist Church, 2820 East Church Street, Eden
Who: Contact Kevin Karstedt - 992-2248
Please click on link for more detailed locations:
In accordance with the disposal ban requirements of Section 27-2611 of the Electronic Equipment Recycling and Reuse Act, on January 1st, 2015, it will become unlawful for residential households in New York State to place electronic equipment at the curb for disposal.
Due to this change in law, Waste Management will no longer be collecting electronic waste at the curb after 12/31/14 - even if segregated from the rest of the household trash. Please click on link above for full details.
The Eden-North Collings Food Pantry is a group of volunteers brought together to serve those in our communities who are in need of food assistance. Their mission is to maintain an accessible, hospitable center for food distribution to eligible individuals and families under the able guidance and regulation of the Food Bank of WNY. Call (716) 374-5683 for more information.
History of Eden North Collins Food Pantry
Supervisor Melissa M. Hartman
Agendas and Minutes
Eden Town Hall
2795 East Church St.
Eden, NY 14057
(716) 992-4131 fax #
Hours of Operation
Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri: 8:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M.
Wed.: 8:00 A.M.-12:00 Noon
Please note: These hours may not be applicable to all departments. Please contact each department directly to obtain this information at this link: Government