Services for Seniors
Listed below are a number of Services provided to Senior Citizens.
If you know of any additional services that you would like to offer to assist or become
a volunteer, please contact us at (716) 992-3408.
External Link: Guide to Services and Programs of Erie County1. Senior Car - Free Transportation for Senior Residents to and from Dr. Appointments, Grocery Shopping, Drug Store, Banking, etc. Please call the Eden Service Line at (716) 992-3067 to make arrangements.
2. Eden Senior Citizens Group - Meet every other Thursday at Eden Town Hall. Fore more information, contact the Group's president, Maury Dole at 992-4640.
3. ACES - Active Citizens for Eden Seniors - A newly formed group inspired to help Seniors. This group provides monthly programs for Seniors plus information regarding services to enable Seniors to remain in their homes longer. To sign up for their newsletter call Donna Sundrell at 716.649-4404. More info to come shortly.
Training on caring for love one with Alzheimers
Respite Coordinator EUMC
ACES (Active Citizens for Eden Seniors)
5. Community Concerns of WNY, Inc.
- Contact 947-5025 Provides services to seniors that consist of help with getting Meals on Wheels, Home Care, and the Personal Emergency Response System. We also assist with HEAP and Food Stamps applications, along with Volunteer services, and a cleaning service.
6. Eden/North Collins Food Pantry - Every Wednesday, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Holy Spirit Church Hall in North Collins.
Eden-North Collins Food Pantry located at Holy Spirit Church Hall, 2005 Halley Rd., North Collins, NY
The Eden-North Collings Food Pantry is a group of volunteers brought together to serve those in our communities who are in need of food assistance. Their mission is to maintain an accessible, hospitable center for food distribution to eligible individuals and families under the able guidance and regulation of the Food Bank of WNY. Call (716) 374-5683 for more information.
History of Eden North Collins Food Pantry
9. Erie County Senior Services: 858-8526
10. Meals on Wheels: 822-2002