Eden Chamber of Commerce
The Eden Chamber of Commerce is a non-partisan, non-sectarian, not-for-profit corporation that was created to advance the commercial, industrial, civic and farming interests of the Town of Eden.
The Chamber is staffed by volunteers. A nine-member Board of Directors is elected from the general membership and serves staggered three-year terms of office. Through monthly meetings they work to establish policies and programs that will be beneficial to Eden's business community. Other volunteers serve on committees that oversee particular areas of concern.
TOWNWIDE GARAGE SALE DATES:
2014 OFFICERS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: Paul Zittel
Vice President: Sharon Brockman
Treasurer: Patti Hartman
Administrator - Stacey J. Callinan
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Paul Zittel, Amos Zittel & Sons, Inc.
- Rita Stuhr, Eat'sa Pizza
- Don Stuhr, Four Corners Cafe'
- Patti Hartman, MPH Holding, LLC
- Joyce Skora, Skora Automotive
- Mike Bolo, Peak Performance
- Mary Jo Hultquist, Town Clerk
- Wayne Schacher, Natural Resource Services
Ed Krycia, Jr.
Contact us at:
Eden Chamber of Commerce
8226 N. Main St.
Eden, NY 14057
Did you know The Eden Chamber supports:
- Funds all the beautiful hanging flower baskets in town
- Funds the maintenance of the Chamber Park on Main & Church Streets including the new park benches
- Maintains & funds the four large "Welcome to Eden" signs/planters coming into the town
- Provides 2 Scholarships to two Eden High School Seniors
- Enables Business owners to apply for lower cost Health Insurance
- Gives food donations to the Eden-North Collins Food Pantry
- Supports local businesses
- Honors a Citizen of the Year & Business of the Year at our Annual Election Dinner
- Provides the shelter for the Annual 5K Run
- Sponsors signs for the American Legion Post 880 & Eden Police Golf Tournaments
- Holds meetings & events locally to support Eden Businesses
- Provides Community Service with letters of recommendation to students and local court appointees
- Sponsors a Christmas Sharing program providing gifts to a needy Eden family
- Provides advertising for the 2 Townwide Garage Sales
- Holds events to bring community members and Chamber members together
Membership in the Eden Chamber of Commerce is available to corporations, proprietorships, professionals, not-for-profit corporations and individuals. Membership privileges include voting rights, eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors and all member services (e.g.: health insurance, quarterly newsletters, etc.)
Through the involvement of many people, their ideas and talents, the Chamber strives to provide service to the community in a variety of ways. The Eden Chamber of Commerce seeks the support and membership of all those who are interested in improving and preserving the quality of life in Eden.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE A MEMBER...As Eden grows, new opportunities and new problems confront us all. If you work and do business in Eden, Chamber membership shows your commitment to the community that supports you. But Chamber membership is not limited to members of its business community; residents who work elsewhere can also join to voice their concern and interest in the directions the Town will take in the years to come.
Here are just a few of the benefits you could derive from membership in the Eden Chamber of Commerce:
NETWORKING:Broadening of your base of business acquaintances is an excellent way to broaden your base of business. Chamber of Commerce membership provides the chance to meet other business and professional people in the area-- people who could mean additional business for you.
INFORMATION:Staying informed about topics that affect your business and our community is of tremendous importance in today's fast-changing world. The Eden Chamber invites speakers to its monthly general membership meetings which can provide timely, accurate information on topics of concern to our members.
INSURANCE:Health insurance for the self-employed can take a big bite out of monthly revenue. Business membership in the Chamber entitles you to participate in one of the group health insurance plans currently being offered. The savings you'll enjoy will more than pay for the cost of a Chamber of Commerce membership.
INVOLVEMENT: The Chamber of Commerce is involved in a variety of community events and performs several services for the residents of Eden. If you've been wanting to get involved, this is a great way to do it! Show your support for the community where you live... or work.