- Veteran's Day Service - Nov. 11th, 6 PM @ Newell Faulkner Post 880 -American Leagion; Community is welcome to attend
- 1st Annual Eden Halloween Parade- Sat; 10/25/14 - 12:30 P.M. Gather at Eden Town Hall
- Change in NYS Law for Electronics Recycling-Effective January 1st, 2015
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips
- Invitation from the Eden Garden Club
- Training our Youth
- Thank you to those who Serve Our Country,
- More News and Highlights
In accordance with the disposal ban requirements of Section 27-2611 of the Electronic Equipment Recycling and Reuse Act, on January 1st, 2015, it will become unlawful for residential households in New York State to place electronic equipment at the curb for disposal. Due to this change in law, Waste Management will no longer be collecting electronic waste at the curb after 12/31/14 - even if segregated from the rest of the household trash. Please click on link above for full details.
The Town of Eden is a rural community, predominently agriculture and is centrally located in Western New York, 18 miles South of Buffalo and 12 miles from Lake Erie. The Town occupies about 40 square miles. The Town's population is approximately 8,500. Major traffic routes consist of U.S. Route 62, and U.S. Route 75, as well as an exit off of the New York State Thruway (exit 57a - Eden/Evans Center Angola).
Welcome Message from Supervisor Glenn R. Nellis
Agendas and Minutes
Eden Town Hall
2795 East Church St.
Eden, NY 14057
(716) 992-4131 fax #
Memorial Day - Labor Day:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Wednesday - 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 Noon
Please note: These hours may not be applicable to all departments. Please contact each department directly to obtain this information at this link:Government
8:30 am-4:00 pm Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri
9 am-12 noon Wed