- ELECTRONICS DROP OFF-
The Week of April 27- May 1, 2015 held at Gowanda Harley- Davidson in Gowanda, NY 2535 Gowanda Zoar Road this will benefit Camp Good Days: Flyer
- Upcoming Events sponsored by ACES as listed in their Newsletter for April 2015 and highlighted below: April Newsletter
- April 14th - "Square Foot Gardening" at the Eden Town hall at 11:00 AM sponsored by ACES
- April 17th - FREE movie at the Eden Library - The Theory of Everything" 1:30 PM sponsored by ACES
- April 17th - Trip to Buffalo Philharmonic Coffee Concert featuring the Glen Miller Orchestra (call Peggy Habermehl for reservations @ 992-3286); sponsored by ACES
- April 18th - Passion for Fashion through the Years
- April 21st -Training on caring for love one with Alzheimers
- Family Caregivers: Do you care for a loved one with a memory impairment?
- There are now several Respite Programs available in the Southtowns at No Charge
- -Tuesday, April 21st from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon at the Eden United Methodist Church.
- Training provided by Julie Szprygada from the Alzheimer's Association. Please call Kevin Karstedt or email @ info below:
- For complete list of dates and location on Respite Programs - please click on this calendar: Respite Program Calendar Town of Eden Water Consolidated Study Presentation- hosted on 3-11-15 at Eden Town Hall
- Eden-North Collins Food Pantry located at Holy Spirit Church Hall, 2005 Halley Rd., North Collins, NY
- Legislator Mills announces Heap Outreach: Information link: Eden Heap Outreach
- Angel Gowns of WNY, Inc.- Eden Town Clerk's office is a drop off location for donations of wedding dresses or special occasion dresses to make little angels gowns. These gowns are given to Tiny Angels that do not make it home from the hospital. Information Link: Angel Gowns
- E- Waste Recycling List: Electronics
- SBA Opens Disaster Loan Outreach Centers: Loan link: Disaster News
- Pertinent Message from Code Enforcement Officer Scott Henry regarding Low Slopes and Flat Roofs. Link: message_ceo
- Change in NYS Law for Electronics Recycling-Effective January 1st, 2015 In accordance with the disposal ban requirements of Section 27-2611 of the Electronic Equipment Recycling and Reuse Act, on January 1st, 2015, it will become unlawful for residential households in New York State to place electronic equipment at the curb for disposal. Due to this change in law, Waste Management will no longer be collecting electronic waste at the curb after 12/31/14 - even if segregated from the rest of the household trash. Please click on link above for full details.
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips
- Invitation from the Eden Garden Club
- Training our Youth
- Thank you to those who Serve Our Country,
- More News and Highlights
Sponsored by the Boys & Girls Club of Eden, NY
Fashion Show with Katie Morse - as Emcee from Ch 7 News
Location: Brierwood Country Club, in Hamburg, NY; Time: 10:30 AM - 2 P.M. Visit the Boys and Girls Club of Eden Link for more info: Boys and Girls Club of Eden
Respite Coordinator EUMC
ACES (Active Citizens for Eden Seniors)
The Eden-North Collings Food Pantry is a group of volunteers brought together to serve those in our communities who are in need of food assistance. Their mission is to maintain an accessible, hospitable center for food distribution to eligible individuals and families under the able guidance and regulation of the Food Bank of WNY. Call (716) 374-5683 for more information.
History of Eden North Collins Food Pantry
The Town of Eden is a rural community, predominently agriculture and is centrally located in Western New York, 18 miles South of Buffalo and 12 miles from Lake Erie. The Town occupies about 40 square miles. The Town's population is approximately 8,500. Major traffic routes consist of U.S. Route 62, and U.S. Route 75, as well as an exit off of the New York State Thruway (exit 57a - Eden/Evans Center Angola).
Welcome Message from Supervisor Glenn R. Nellis
Agendas and Minutes
Eden Town Hall
2795 East Church St.
Eden, NY 14057
(716) 992-4131 fax #
Memorial Day - Labor Day:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Wednesday - 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 Noon
Please note: These hours may not be applicable to all departments. Please contact each department directly to obtain this information at this link:Government
8:30 am-4:00 pm Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri
9 am-12 noon Wed